Laser Cut Snowflake Ornaments from Wood, Paper and Foam
This sample club item incorporates different designs and mediums to create a fun and sophisticated snowflake theme for the holidays! Mix and match designs and materials – including wood, glitter craft foam and holiday-inspired cardstock!
All designs can be resized to fit different preferences and materials.
- Holiday-themed cardstock – available at any scrapbooking or craft/hobby store
- 6″ x 9″ Creatology™ adhesive-back foam glitter sheets purchased from Michael’s
- 14.5″ x 4.5″ x 1/8″ wooden planks (we recommend a variety of wood types to create contrast between layers) available from Colorado Heirloom
- Ornament Hooks – we purchased ours from Target
- Wood glue
- Double-stick tape
- An Epilog Laser System
We used a 40-watt Zing 24 with the following settings:
- Glitter Foam: 45% speed, 15% power, 500 frequency.
- Wood: 70% speed, 50% power, 500 frequency.
- Paper: 80% speed, 15% power, 500 frequency.